From your first steps off the pistes to free-riding the steepest of slopes, the Evasion ski monitors and guides will accompany you in your mountain descents around Serre Chevalier.
- Courses 2 or 3 hours: for initiation or perfecting your skills in safety.
- Day courses: discover the secret ski routes of Serre Chevalier and the nearby mountain valleys in search of powder.
- Week courses: a week long set of freeride lessons (free-rando en étoile) discovering the best spots in the area (La Grave, Montgenèvre, Puy St Vincent, Queyras …).
Our off-piste and freeride lessons around Serre Chevalier are supervised by a qualified mountain instructor or guide. You will also be provided with security equipment (transceiver – shovel – probe) for your safety.
- For 1 or 2 persons: 49€ / 1 hr, 95€ / 2 hr, 141€ / 3 hrs, 332€ for the day.
- For 3 or more participants, we only ask for 5€ supplement per person / hour.
For multi-day excursions, we also have a good quality gite – auberge in the Briancon area which accomodates freeriders and back country skiers.
Example: (based on 4 persons)
6 jours – 510€ / person without accommodation, 980€ / person with accommodation (7 nights full board).
Prices are indicative only for staying in a gite. We can also propose other offers; hôtel, apartment etc.
If you would like to contact us by telephone about our lessons, trips or excursions, our season runs from the 11th December to the 22nd April. Our opening times are Monday to Sunday from 8:45 to 12:00 and then in the afternoon from 14:00 to 18:00.
Call us on +33 4 92 24 02 41 or